04 Jul CIC presents the InnovationMCC seminar for the first time in Mexico
The first international seminar in Mexico on Innovation for creating multiplatform content, InnovationMCC was led by Marlon Quintero and took place on November 12, 2014 at the Tecnologico de Monterrey in Santa Fe, Mexico City from 8:30 a.m. to 6:00 pm.
The seminar Involved experts in the entertainment industry, who discussed and debated the evolution of content generation, and the ways they adapted to the latest industry demands in order to become more competitive. The seminar revolved around the TV industry, multiplatforms and what content generators are doing right now.
“We want our students to achieve transform through technology, creativity and innovation. “- Andrew Barradas, Director of the School of Communication and Digital Media at the Tecnologico de Monterrey.
The Center for Innovation and Creativity in Media (CIC Media) presented this event in order to provide participants with the tools necessary for facilitating the creation of content in the entertainment industry. The seminar discussed the concepts of strategy, creativity and innovation in content generation for any platform in the entertainment industry. Whether in television, film, online, mobile, theater and it presented Marlon Quinteros methodology on the value chain of innovation and the fundamental philosophy for creating effective and successful writers, producers, directors, executives and students in the creative environment. The seminar featured the participation of leading industry panelists who gave their perspectives and illustrated their expertise and recommendations on different concepts, working modules and tips.
- Marlon Quintero,(Host) Nominated for the International Emmy award
- Arath de la Torre, Actor and comedian
- Epigmenio Ibarra, Argos (President / TV Executive Producer)
- Eduardo Clemesha, Televisa (Director of Formats and Development)
- Nuno Bernardo, beActive (CEO / Producer Transmedia) Portugal / Ireland
- Caroline Servy, The Wit (General Director) France
- Alex Balassa, Blindspot (President / TV Executive Producer)
- Larissa Andrade, Sony Pictures, Argos, Sesame Workshop (Writer)
- Irune Ariztoy, Discovery (Senior Producer for Latin America & USH)
- Oscar Portillo, The Second Screen Company (Founder/CEO)
Fund of Tourism of Mexico City, Monterrey Tech, E!, Entertainment, Discovery, Produ.com, AXN and Cadena 3